Charred Garlic Edamame with Ginger-Lemon Honey October 11 2014 1 Comment
- 16oz Edamame, frozen in shell
- 3 T. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 T. soy sauce
- 2 T. Ginger Lemon Infused SDHC Honey
- 5 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 t. red chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 t. sea salt
- Steam edamame for 3 minutes. Blanch in ice water and chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to cook, heat a skillet over high heat with 1 T. olive oil. Microwave edamame for 30 seconds and add to skillet.
- Pan sear until edamame are slightly charred. Add 2 T. olive oil and 2 T. soy sauce, Saute for 1 minute. Add honey all remaining ingredients. Turn off heat and toss until well coated.
Eat 'em hot!